WatchGuard offers six security subscriptions for its next-generation XTM appliance family so businesses can layer on protection where they need it most. Subscriptions can be purchased individually or bundled together for even greater savings.
Application Control has become an essential component of next-generation security. It protects the network and keeps users on the tasks that matter by blocking unproductive and inappropriate apps.
- Gain control over 2,000 web and business applications, using more than 2,500 unique signatures. - Have complete visibility into applications used, with intuitive monitoring and reporting capabilities. - Control usage of applications by category, application, or application sub-functions.
INTRUSION PREVENTION SERVICE (IPS)
By adding an IPS subscription, your network gains in-line protection from attacks, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- All ports and protocols are scanned to block network, application, and protocol-based attacks. - Blocked sites list saves valuable processing time by dynamically blocking IP addresses that have been positively identified as the source of an attack.
URL and content filtering are indispensable for controlling access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks. These include known spyware and phishing sites.
- Use 54 web site categories to block inappropriate sites. - Enable access by user, group, domain, and need for maximum flexibility.
Scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats before they can gain access to your servers and execute their dangerous payloads.
- Heuristic analysis identifies viruses and dangerous code that signatures can’t catch. - Decompresses and scans all common formats, including .rar, .zip, .gzip, .tar, .jar, .chm, .lha, .cab., .arj, .ace, .bz2, and multiple layers of compression.
REPUTATION ENABLED DEFENSE
WatchGuard XTM is the only unified threat management system on the market that includes a powerful, cloud-based reputation lookup service to ensure faster, safer web surfing.
- Continuous updates keep current with dynamic web content and changing web conditions. - Up to 50% of URL scanning can be skipped without compromising security, resulting in faster browsing times and greater throughput at the gateway.
Rely on spamBlocker’s industry-leading Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPDTM) technology to detect spam outbreaks as they emerge for immediate, continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Block spam regardless of the language, format, or content of the message – even image-based spam that other anti-spam products often miss. - RPD identifies and blocks viral payloads for an additional layer of real-time anti-virus protection.